Saturday, May 11, 2013

School is almost out!!!!

Photo courtesy Google Image Search
Recess in my favorite show. I wish it was still on.
Photo courtesy of Google Image Search
School is almost out!!!! Well fall semester at least. I will be attending the summer semester at Chaffey College. I will be taking two classes which will be College Algebra and Composition. If I have read correctly, after I attend fall semester this year, I will only have twenty units left, or about three or four classes until I am able to graduate with my AA(Associate's in Arts) in Psychology if I don't transfer. I am hoping to transfer to Azusa Pacific University so Lord willing I will be attending Azusa Pacific University in the spring of 2014.

Photo courtesy of Google Image Search
Photo courtesy of Google Image Search

Photo courtesy of Google Image Search

Please stay tuned in to my blog within the next few days or weeks because I will be posting an entry on each chapter of the bible after I have read an entire book. I will read each book in the bible in the hopes of reading the bible in a year. After I have completed each book I will give a list of verses that have stood out to me that I have underlined or highlighted. It may take me a while to get through each book because each book is longer or shorter than the others so please be patient with me. I have started already and I am currently in chapter 12 of Genesis. Just so you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I will keep you posted on my progress. With each post I hope you will glean a piece of wisdom from the verses or chapters that I have found encouraging, uplifting, inspiring, or I just like the wording of the verse of verses.

Photo courtesy of Google Image Search

Photo courtesy of Google Image Search

Well please again stay tuned in to my blog and keep me accountable and post words of encouragement if you wish to do so in the comments. If you would like, you can also subscribe to my posts, I would greatly appreciate it if I got subscribers so I know that people are actully reading my posts and not just scanning over them or just moving on to the next blog. I would like to know that there are people are interested in what I have to say and I'm not posting to a void area.

God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment