Tuesday, December 18, 2012

School is Out!!

On Friday, December 1, 2012, the fall semester ended. The semester went well despite me only getting one class. I did well through out the semester and it probably helped only having one class so I could spend all my time working on the stuff for the class.

I took my final on friday and......drum roll..........I got a 76 percent on it. I'm happy with my grade.

As for my grade in the class.............drum roll.........I got and 88 percent in the class so I got a B. I'm really happy for my grade,

Now I'm on break and I start spring semester on January 14, 2013. I am registered for 3 classes and I am waitlisted for two classes. If i get the two classes i'm waitlisted for, I will have five classes. WOW!!! It seems like alot but For someone, me, who hasn't been able to get more than two of three classes at one time, it is really exciting. 

I was looking to transfer to Azusa Pacific University but they told me to take biology, English, and Math class in one semester so hopefully it's not too late for me to reactivate my application.

Well that's all I have for you today.

P.S. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to all affected by the shooting that occured in Newtown, Connecticut on Friday. May God be with all those affected during this holiday season.

Here are the names of the children and teachers who were lost in this tragedy.
Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7.
Rachel D’Avino, 29
Olivia Engel, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, 47
Jesse Lewis, 6
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Lauren Rousseau, 30
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Madeleine Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

We lost 26 people but heaven gained 26 angels. May they soar on the wings like eagles, run and not grow weary, walk and not be faint. May they make their homes in the heavens and may they shoot through the sky as shooting stars. R.I.P. little angels your with Jesus now.

No comments:

Post a Comment