Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fall and Christmas time

Fall and Christmas time.

These are two of my favorite times of the year. Aside from rainy days and my birthday and halloween.

Across the street from wher I live there is a nice sized park with swings, a basketball court and some barbeque pits.

As you can see in the picture it looks beautiful during fall with the leaves changing colors and the piles of leaves on the ground.

My mom and I pick up my niece from school every tuesday afternoon and every day as my sister needs. While with my niece at the park she wa kicking the stickerballs and there were leaves along the curb in the street and our street isnt very busy so I allowed her to play with the leaves and she threw them in the air and I thought it looked awesome so thankfully I had my phone with me and I took a couple photos of her.
I cant remember if it was the first or second photo I took but when my niece threw the leaves the wind blew and I wasnt going to post it on facebook until I was looking at it again and I zoomed in and I saw she was smiling so I decided to post it as well.

I have finally put the lights and a wreath on our patio and it looks great if I do say so myself. If I could I would have lights and plants in my home and around my home because I love christmas lights. They had such elegance and beauty to any home, tree, or whatever they are put on. There is a group of people out near my patio and I dont want to go outside and take a picture because they may wonder "what is she doing". Rest assured I will post a picture soon.
Well thats it for now, God bless to you and your families.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment