Saturday, November 24, 2012

We're moving

A couple weeks ago my mom and I went out to run a couple errands and when we got back my grandma said she needed to talk to us.

Pause for dramatic effect....

We said about what and she said about moving. My mom and and I were elated so we said ok when. She said you dont even know where so we let her say where and she said in with David, who is my uncle.

My uncle has a house and we live in an apartment and finances are tight so my grandma is going to help my uncle pay bills.

I am so excited to move, I would move today if I could. We were going to move after the first of the year but my grandma has to pay two months rent if were here on the first of the month, so we will be moving the 27th of December.

Below are a few photos of our apartment(please excuse the clutter)

The photos are of our apartment when you first walk in, our kitchen, and my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment