Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gratefulness

On Facebook, there are people posting what they are thankful for each day for the month of November. I am late in starting this but I will post up to now what I am thankful for and will post each day for the rest of November, Lord willing I do not get too busy.

Day One

I am thankful for my faith. I am thankful for Gods love and he loved me so much that he sent his son to die on the cross for my sins. I am thankful that I am a child of God.


Day Two

I am thankful for my family. Although there are days when they annoy me and I get irritated with them, I am grateful to have family that loves me and cares for me. I am thankful for all the times we have spent laughing together, crying together, teasing each other, and just being there for each other.





Day Three

I am thankful for all of God's blessings. I am thankful for food, my clothing, my home, and there are lots of other things I am thankful for but I can't list them all.


Day Four

I am thankful for my mother. My mom is the best person in my life. She is always there for me and she is more than a mother for me.  She is my comforter, my friend, my counselor, my provider, my encourager, and of course we have many moments where we can quote dialogues from our favorites shows and movies and just laugh and laugh.




Day Five

I am thankful for times I get to spend with my niece and nephew. Although they can drive me crazy, and I can loose my patience with them, I love them and I will always be there for them. They are great kids and I can't wait to see what young people they grow up to be.


Playing with my niece. 


Day Six

I am thankful for my church. I have been going to my church for about fifteen years and I cannot see myself going anywhere else. I have thought about trying out other churches but I have a hard time thinking about going anywhere else.


Day Seven

I am thankful to be a member of bible study fellowship international. I have been a member of bsf for four years and it has been such a great encouragement to me. It has gotten me into reading the bible more and furthering my walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. I have also come to know great godly women who are great role models for me to look up to.


Day Eight

This may sound weird but I am thankful for the sunshine after a time of cold weather. I love how clear the sky is after a rainy time in the weather. It is nice to stand in the warm sunshine after being cold. Usually I am not a fan of hot weather but with it being the time of year when it gets colder and especially cold at night, it is nice to be warm and not shivering. 


Day Nine

I am thankful for the love my church shows when someone looses a member of their family. Recently a lady from my church past away after having a stroke and heart attack and blood clots possibly due to infection from bacteria from insulin injections because she has diabetes. There was allot of people at her funeral yesterday and there was alot of people she touched and encouraged over her time her on earth. Rene was a great example of a godly lady who took care of those around her. She is such an encouragement to me an I am sure she encouraged others.


Day Ten

Today I  am thankful for my education. I am thankful to be educated and I am thankful that there are people who encourage me when I tell them about my career goals. 

Well that is all for now. Sorry that i have not been posting. I got really busy with school studying for two tests. Hopefully, Lord willing I will have more time to post daily like I originally planned.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment