Sunday, November 3, 2013

November blogger party

Hello.

For the month of November and maybe December, I will be hosting my own blogger party. This blogger party will include me posting (or at least trying to post) everyday.

I will include my goals, the happenings of my life on a daily basis, and what my family does for the holidays.

To begin with I will share my Goals.

The Goal List:
read my library books. 
This entails reading all of the books I got from the library before Thanksgiving. Having this as on of my goals will inspire me to read more and not watch television as much. I also have the bad habit of getting four five library books and not reading all of them of any of them so this will be the motivation I need to actually read them.
Do my bible study fellowship lesson daily. 
This will entail me making time to do my bible study lesson daily and not waiting until Sunday night or Monday afternoon after school to do it. The layout of the lesson is in daily format for six days. They want you to do at least five or so minutes of the lesson daily and not do it all at once. I will try to do it for five or so minutes a day. Each week we get a new lesson so it is like we get to start fresh with a whole new week if we messed up of slipped the previous week.
Set aside a time to do a devotional. 
Since i have to do my bsf lesson everyday, this will help me get in time to do a devotional as well. There are many avenues I can take for devotional time. I am signed up for the shereadstruth.com emails so that can be used as my devotional time. I also have the youversion.com app on my phone so that can be used for my devotional time as well. My church gives out daily bread books that have daily devotionals for three months. For each day there is a scripture to look up and there is a short story that helps make the scripture applicable to our lives. There is also a couple passages that people can read if they are trying to read the bible in a year.  My devotional time can also be just opening my bible and reading it which brings me to my next goal.
Read my bible daily. 
I have set out to do my bsf lesson daily and my devotional time daily so this shouldn't be too hard.
Journal everyday. 
This will help me keep track off my goals by writing out what I do each day and journaling what stands out to me in my bsf lesson time, or my devotional time or when I am reading my bible.
Clear my gmail inbox. 
I have over a thousand emails in my inbox and over 200 unread messages. My goal is to clean out the junk in my inbox and read all of my unread messages. This will be a huge task but I am ready for it.
Drink more water. 
Walk around the block every Friday.
Take more pictures to post on Facebook, instagram, and my blog.
Accomplish my blogger party.  
This will include my blogging daily and keeping up with my blog. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are many more things I could do but I will just leave it at what I have currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment