Saturday, November 2, 2013

I did it

In my last post, I told you that I was reading some books and I was saying I hope to have them read by Thanksgiving.

Well, so far I have read one of my books so far which leaves five books left for me to read by Thanksgiving. I think having a time frame/deadline to read or to perform and task is fire under my butt that I need to get going and not just sit around doing nothing which I tend to do all to often.

Currently, I am reading The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott.

I was inspired my a couple of blogs that I follow to set out to do my own month of fun blogging. So starting tomorrow, November 3, 2013. I will begin my own version of blogging daily. I will also purpose to accomplish a list of goals. These goals will not me set in stone, but they will encourage me to make good use of my time and not procrastinate or be lazy.

My goals may consist of eating healthy, drinking less soda/more water/other beverages besides water, read more, exercise more(I do not get much exercise so this will be more of actually exercising period not exercising more), do my bsf lesson everyday, and other goals which I will think of and post tomorrow.

Another goal may be to post more pictures which will require me actually taking more pictures.

Well that is all for now.

God bless
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment