Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thank You!!

Day Eleven 

I am thankful for those who are currently, have served, or are going to serve our country. I also want to say I am thankful for all of those families for their sacrifice and for allowing their sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandfathers, grandmothers, etc.  to serve and fight for our freedom. 


THANK YOU!!!!!!



Day Twelve 

I am thankful for days that I have off of school. I only go four days a week but it is always nice to have a holiday off. I am also thankful for days when I do not have to go to school and I can sleep in and not have to worry about waking up early or going to bed early enough so I can wake up early enough.

 


Day Thirteen 

I am thankful that I get to serve along side a wonderful lady named Miss Jonnie in the Caravan program at my church. She is a wonderful lady who has a heart for children and serving the Lord. She has had a few health problems but she is still doing what she loves. She is a teacher at the YMCA where I live and she helps with the go-getters at my church. She was a Sunday School teacher with the Kindergartners at my church but now she just helps with the go-getters. I had her as a Sunday School teacher so it is fun to get to be a co-teacher with her. I have really enjoyed getting to know her better as well.


Day Fourteen 

This may be silly but I do not care. I am thankful for candy. Yesterday, I bought some candy from the store. Buying candy is kind of a big deal for me because I do not buy candy very often. I get enough sweetness and sugar from soda and chocolate that I sometimes eat. I am twenty-two years old and I say you are never too old for candy. 


I know I have not been blogging as much as I said I would but hopefully I will be able to post more over this weekend. I have not been doing some most of the things on my list in a previous post but during my breaks on this past Tuesday and Thursday, I have been able to read The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott.

I will be posting tomorrow. You can hold me accountable for it. If I do not post this weekend, you can blow up my comments with strong words of encouragements and nice comments to let me know you care about what I have too say.

Well that is it for this post. Look for a posting tomorrow. I do not know what time yet, but there will be a posting. 

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment